Cornwall IIIs are in the bedroom!

dtel's wife

I thought dtel was a voyeur... so really he likes all those dolls looking at him in encouragement! hahahahaha

Looks wonderful, even with big Cornwalls they fit in as well. Kinda nice to have a room without a TV too. I can think of three rooms, the formal living room, bathrooms, and the bedroom as good places not to have too much going on. LOL

Of course I have violated those rules myself already in the bedroom and bathroom downstairs too. LOL

Looks great, Mr., and Mrs., Dtel's!

• Moderators

Indy,

Absolutely no TV in the bedroom.

Gary,MD,

Dtel and I have an agreement. Dtel can have all the audio/video equipment he wants, the rest of the house is mine.

If you look at the pics of our family room on other threads you will see we have three Forte IIs mounted on the wall behind our sofa. Good thing I trust dtel when he builds things, because a Forte II falling on your head is not a good thing! LOL

• Moderators

I thought dtel was a voyeur... so really he likes all those dolls looking at him in encouragement! hahahahaha

Hey you said you would not tell !

If that were true it would be the other way around, I would not want to be watched. [:$]

• Moderators

I love your home- past that double door way the HT and coffee pot are like 10 paces away. Very handy!

Without coffee it would take me another hour to wake up at least, I don't know if it's the sugar or the caffeine, probably both working together to wake the dead....me.

• Moderators

Looks great! But if you ever need more room to enlarge the doll collection, I'll happily trade you my kg4s for those Corns... straight up. Big Smile

Thanks for the offer but she likes speakers as much as I do, if she had to choose probably the dolls would go to the kids. The only reason the Cornwalls are in the bedroom is because she wanted different speakers for the living room and we don't have enough room for them in there any more.

Although they sound really good in there, I had to get up and turn them off last night because I was just listening and not going to sleep and it was like 2 am, It's nice to relax laying down on the bed and just listen.