So That's That Then

Ick! Green with envy.

x 2. Yes Congrats Philip!

Same here! How a pair of KHorns would be so perfect down in my basement (where I know I could fit a pair in).

Oh well, that'll have to wait as I've just dropped the price of a new pair of Palladiums P39F, plus some, in some fairly extensive house improvement projects here. Who would've thought all that siding, windows, new deck, doors and such could be so friggan expensive!!! At least when the deck is done, will be fun to spend even more mony on a new BBQ, patio furniture as well as one of those nifty rock speakers Klispch now has.

But yeah - enjoy those new-to-you Khorns. They look beautiful in that pic I saw at the top of this thread, plus I bet they sound just as nice as they look.

I guess once I save up some cash after done with the home improvements, perhaps I'll see if I can scare up a pair - at least a pair of cornwalls that I've lusting after.

Phil, Congratulations on securing a pair of Horns, and a great price as well. Excellent first selection with John Lee Hooker's "The Healer", it happens to be the first track I chose when I went to demo my first pair of Klipsch speakers. Widfe array of percussion, Carlos Santana's soaring guitar work and John Lee's deep blues vocals, an great track for demo-ing speakers. A highly recommended cd. I am "cornerless with envy", [6] Enjoy!!!