klipsch s3

sergio flores

IMO wait it out and buy the C-3. I know they are hard to find but worth the wait. I just sold mine on eBay and know they pop up on there once in a while.

As far as the S-3's go they do sound great, $300 is a pretty good price brand new but if you want to save some $$$ you could go with the S-2's or even S-1's.

The fronts what really matter.

Rocko

thank you rocko81.but i went to ebay and checked the s2 and they run for 340 a pair.i think im going to buy the s3 for 300.keep them on the box till i get a center speaker so i could have a 5.1 ssytem.1 more question do u think i should get a c2 center instead of a c3 cuz like u said its hard to find them now.

thank u

I've only heard the C-2 at BB so it wasn't the ideal audition. I did notice a sizable difference between the two. I'm guessing others will chime in as well and back me up that the center is very important and is worth the wait to have the correct match for your F-3's especially if you are going to go with the S-3's.

Rocko

If you can find the C3; by all means get it! But seeing as they're as hard to find as they are, the C2 will do the trick. As far as the surrounds go, the S3's would be ideal, but once again, S2's or even S1's will do the job fine also! And listen to Rocko about the Sub 12!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...