Bloze jokes?

LNEtubaPLYR

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Highs, No Lows, Must be BOSE

some BOSE exec. Smile.gif

while we are on the topic of BOSE... here is a great link explaining why they suck Smile.gif

http://www.geocities.com/trustnoho/bose.htm

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 1-888-554-5665

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150

ProMedia 5.1 Placement Help s>

quote:

Originally posted by mike stehr:

They ripped-off the Air Force?

quote:

It is estimated that Bose has spent more dollars on advertising last year than ALL other high end companies COMBINED. Does it have an effect? Sadly, yes. A few years back, the United States Air Force signed Bose onto a multi-million-dollar contract to design noise cancellation headsets for Air Force flight crews. Bose won the contract over two other companies simply because of their "more established name". The concept of a noise cancellation headset is to actively monitor the noise frequencies emitted from a jet engine and the turbulent wind, and reproduce the exact signal 180 degrees out of phase, thus theoretically cancelling it out completely. Bose produced a model that cost approximately $1000 per unit, which failed to cancel out a significant amount of noise. The company used the contract as an opportunity to unload obsolete parts from years back. Bose pawned off thousands of outdated interface connectors for which there were no longer commercially available mating jacks, and incorporated them into the headsets. The Air Force, proud as it was, didn't scrap the project, but instead spent countless millions more replacing the consoles in a number of aircraft to make them compatible with the said headsets. In the end though, the Air Force did terminate the contract when test crews found out that the headsets were ineffective. There is now a warehouse in an Arizona military base full of unused thousand dollar headsets. This whole mess was created over a brand name's alledged reputation and prestige.

Those Bass*terds! cwm23.gif hehehe

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 1-888-554-5665

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150

ProMedia 5.1 Placement Help s>

I printed that article and gave it to my Foreman, who happened to be a Fireman for the Air Force(retired) and a BIG Blows fan.

We both work at a AFB, Groundskeeping.

I handed him the article, and told him to read it and what it was about.

His first words before even reading it, were: 'Who wrote this? Someone who hates Bose?'

LOL!

I haven't had to talk to him since I gave him that Article, but I hope his rave towards Bose gets Humbled.

Otherwise, he's gonna get to listen to 9 months of constant rations of sh*t from me, he will be converted.

Even if I have to drag him to my place to listen to a real pair of speakers and subs.

He brags about his plastic cubes and sub getting real loud

and sounding great.

Now that's funny!

This message has been edited by mike stehr on 02-20-2002 at 04:28 AM