Has anyone been getting........

.......calls on their cell phone about "your extended car warranty is about to run out and you should not drive without a car warranty"

This is driving me crazy. I get about 3-4 calls a week from a recording. My truck has 240,000 miles and my car has 130,000 miles on them and the warranty expired years ago. I've started a list of 3 long distance phone numbers and I guess I need to contact my cell phone service company to get it stopped.

My wife said some of her co-workers are getting the same calls.

I used to get those all the time too. Can you say CON ARTISTS. I figured out something with those guys. When they call, tell them how happy you are that they called. Ask them alot of questions about where they are, the weather, family, hobbies, etc. Keep them on the phone for as long as possible. The calling will drop off sharply I suspect.[6]

I have a co-worker that constantly provides laughs with this one. For some reason these jokers keep calling his number for extended warranty, free computer, etc. When the phone rings from one of these, he calls us around and we listen to the speaker phone as he tells them he really wants the waranty on his 67 Falcon, etc, etc but his life mate is in charge of the finances. One of us gets to play the 'life mate'. It gets hilarious. When the day is rotten at work his antics with the power dialers is priceless.

Isn't there a "Do Not Call" list for cell phones??

doesn't work with these people. I even filed an official FCC complaint against these people last year.

These and other scammers even spoof their caller ID. Try calling one of them back. Message says number not in service.

I wonder if it would really work to take up the time of the reps w/ no sale?

I wish Nigerian scammers would call. They would be alot more fun. I could use a little good news, like how I could help the widow of mr. prince get his money out of Africa.