NBA Fans?

I find it amazing how they say Lebron hit a miracle shot. He did what superstars do, he hit a game winner. I think the miracles are the Magic comebacks from 17 points and 23 points in each of the 2 games and taking the lead with just seconds left. Seriously, Magic had the lead for a total of about 6 seconds last night. Talk about miracle comebacks. Magic are throwing up falling down contested shots and there going in. The Magic are being outplayed for 47 minutes a game. I can't imagine the Magic having many more miracles in the hat.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Magic played a heck of a game last night. They were in control all night. I like Lebron and the Cavs but if they don't find some answers soon for the inside outside game they are going to be sitting at home for the finals.

It aint over til its over don't ya know.

Stan just called timeout with the Cavs 11 unanswered in the 3rd quarter.

EDIT: Game just ended and Stan has his team in the Finals. I like Mike Brown but I really think Stan out coached him in this series. Dwight Howard had a big night with 40.

SO: We got LA and Orlando. Who will win that series? Should be a good one.

It's a game of matchups, which should favor the lakers (althought orlando beat them twice this year; but, I think jameer nelson had huge games. rafer alson can shoot you OUT of a game). As long as LA doesn't do one of their disappearing acts--they should take this one in six. Orlando was able to sit back and shoot over the cavs, lakers are a much bigger team and with just decent defense, will make the magic's shooters have a much more difficult time.

BSM,

I have to agree. That's why my comment above, if they fall behind early it isn't going to be easy or possible to come back like they did against the Cavs.

Either way if the Magic can play like they played game 6 it will be a good series.

James

Did you watch the first game of the finals last night? Oh my, Orlando could not hit the broad side of a barn. I can't remember the last time a team played so flat. Kobe and the lakers on the other hand were on a mission. They appeared ready to play and obviously were. Kobe dropped 40 in a 100 to 75 imbarassment of the Magic. Geez, I hope game 2 is at least a competition.

Game 2 tonight and I have been listening to some ESPN radio. They were talking about the game and how Orlando is expected to play better tonight yet still lose the game. Lakers in 6 games was the series prediction. I can say this: If Gasol and Odom own Howard in the paint tonight this thing is all but done. I thought Bynum would have to play well, now I really wonder if thats even a requirement.

I honeslty believe Magic played their best ball vs the Cavaliers. Possibly their best ball ever. Lets face it they couldn't miss an open 3 vs the Cavs. Howard isn't no Kobe or Lebron. He is a presence inside but he isn't a guy to win or lose you a game. Magic lives or dies by the 3.

Is there anyway under the sun that Orlando can keep those 3 guns going long enough to win another one tonight?

It could happen, or not.I agree if they can shoot 3s they have a good chance of winning but without hitting the 3s they will lose.