Salesmanship; this guy knows how to entice you

USNRET

from the local CL:

BEAUTIFUL AND AWESOME SPEAKERS. CRITERION 2003-A SPEAKERS WITH PROTECTION CIRCUITRY. THESE ARE THE ONLY SPEAKERS OUT THERE WHICH COMES WITH PROTECTION CIRCUITRY. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? IT WON'T BLOW THE CONES OR THE FOAM AROUND THE SPEAKERS. I HAVE THESE SPEAKERS CONNECTED TO A TECHNICS DIRECT SV-7 AMPLIFIER WHICH PUSHES OVER 700 WATTS. YOU CAN EITHER HOOK IT UP TO YOUR RECEIVER OR PURE AMPLIFIER. GREAT FOR A NICE LIVING ROOM. TOO LOUD FOR A COLLEGE DORM. GREAT FOR A HOME OR NICE APARTMENT.
I HAVE IT HOOKED UP FOR YOUR LISTENING DEMONSTRATION/PLEASURE.

TO MANY OPTIONS TO LIST. THESE SPEAKERS ARE LISTED FOR OVER $ 475.00
THIS IS MY GUARANTEE. THESE SPEAKERS ARE BETTER THAN JBL. KLIPSCH. WHY AM I SELLING THESE SPEAKERS? I JUST INVESTED $ 1500.00 IN A PAIR OF BOSE SPEAKERS. IMMACULATE CONDITION..BEAUTIFUL..........AWESOME....5 STARS..

Even better, the follow up ad with price drop! I am impressed that they are worth over $478 PLUS TAX and any speaker that can take 700 watts of direct current and be the last speakers I will ever have to buy...might need to hop on these.

PRICE DROP... I HAD THESE SPEAKERS LISTED FOR OVER $ 100.00 ON CL..I
HAVE DECIDED TO DROP THE PRICE AGAIN. THESE SPEAKERS ARE WORTH OVER $
478.00 PLUS TAX. IN IMMACULATE CONDITION . YOURS FOR ONLY 80.00

THE ONLY SPEAKERS WHICH COMES WITH PROTECTION CIRCUITRY. WHAT DOES
THAT MEAN? IT PROTECTS YOUR SPEAKERS FROM BEING BLOWN. YOU WILL HAVE
THESE SPEAKERS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE..

AWESOME SPEAKERS. YOUY HAVE TO SEE AND LISTEN TO THESE SPEAKERS. I
HAVE THESE SPEAKERS HOOKED UP CURRENTLY TO A TECHNICS 700 WATT
AMPLIFIER..PURE DIRECT CURRENT POWERING THESE SPEAKERS,

SEE THE PHOTOS AND LETS DEAL TODAY.

CALL ME@ 770-923-1023..PHILLIP

Ace, I hope we are reading the same CL city, hate to think these gems are in multiple cities, might lower my chance of lowballing him.

BEAUTIFUL ALMOST NEW SPEAKERS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. WROKS LIKE A CHAMP. YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO THESE SPEAKERS. AWESOME ! THAT'S ALL I CAN SAY. THESE ARE THE ONLY SPEAKERS IN THE DJ BUSINESS OR THE ONLY SPEAKERS WHICH COMES WITH A PROTECTION CIRCUITRY. YOU WON'T BLOW YOUR CONES/SPEAKERS.
DAMN AWESOME. I HAVE DROPPED THE PRICE TO ONLY $ 80.00
WAS PREVIOUSLY LISTED FOR $ 100.00..WHAT CAN I SAY? I AM JUST A NICE GUY. THESE 2 SPEAKERS ARE CURRENTLY HOOKED UP TO A 750 WATT TECHNICS DIRECT CURRENT AMPLIFIER. I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT A LOW LEVEL RECEIVER. PURE DIRECT AMPLIFIER BY TECHNICS. YOU HAVE TO HEAR THE BASS , THE TWEETERS AND THE HORN FROM THESE SPEAKERS. YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH THESE SPEAKERS. THESE SPEAKERS ARE CURRENTLY BEING STORED AT ROOM TEMPERATURE.

GIVE ME A CALL AND LETS GET STARTED WITH YOUR DEMONSTRATION. TO SHOW MY APPRECIATION, WHEN YOU COME FOR A DEMO, I WILL HAVE A NICE COLD SPRITE/COKE OR BOTTLED WATER WAITING YOU. JUST MY COURTESY. THESE SPEAKERS ARE AWESOME. FEATURES PROTECTION CIRCUITRY. YOUR SPEAKERS WILL AUTOMATICALLY SHUTS OFF IF THE AMPLIFIER/RECEIVER IS TO LOUD OR TO HEAVY FOR THE SPEAKERS.
WHY AM I SELLING THESE SPEAKERS? I JUST BOUGHT A PAIR OF BOSE 901'S DIRECTLY FROM THE BOSE CORPORATION. DON'T NEED THESE ANYMORE.

Last night I was at Costco and when I passed through the electronics area, I noticed a Bose Lifestyle demonstration setup, with a video screen, the five little cube speakers and the bass module. You could push a button and see a video of crashing waves, plus a few musicians, while the speakers played music. The music seemed chosen to have little low bass or high treble, but the drum rimshots sounded not too bad, and the overall effect was underwhelming but not unpleasant. Of course, the volume was a little high and I was only three feet from the speakers.

What I liked was that beside that system on the shelf were home theatre systems from JVC, Sony, and some others. The sets included four of those very skinny "tower" speakers, a centre and a sub, plus a DVD player, possibly with an amp built in (I didn't take time to check).

The best part was that the Bose system was $1799, while the likely better-sounding (they weren't connected) and better-looking systems beside it on the shelf were priced from $375 to $599. Even to the uninformed, the difference in value was pretty obvious.

Ya, same city...and now the only speakers in the DJ business. The only reason I ran across it as it popped up when searching for that direct current 700W amp...that intrigued me. I was thinking...is this a 7 X 100W amp? Did Technics make some sort of 2 X 350W beast back in the 70's? Is he using a car amp? Never found any info, but did run across the other post haha.

hmm Protection Circuitry, you mean like the diodes protection K77 tweeters since about mid 1960's? Or the KLIP circuit with fuses and polyswitches in Klipsch pro gear since the 70's? Or any number of polyswitch or fuse systems used in many Klipsch speakers for decades?

Yeah, I guess those 700 watt(?) puppies are better, after all, that protection even protects the foam surrounds- how in the world is that accomplished?

not

hmm Protection Circuitry, you mean like the diodes protection K77 tweeters since about mid 1960's? Or the KLIP circuit with fuses and polyswitches in Klipsch pro gear since the 70's? Or any number of polyswitch or fuse systems used in many Klipsch speakers for decades?

Yeah, I guess those 700 watt(?) puppies are better, after all, that protection even protects the foam surrounds- how in the world is that accomplished?

not

Michael, are intentionally trying to drive the price up on these. I WANTED foam protection, now that the secret is out, I'll never afford them.

Ace, I hope we are reading the same CL city, hate to think these gems are in multiple cities, might lower my chance of lowballing him.

GIVE ME A CALL AND LETS GET STARTED WITH YOUR DEMONSTRATION. TO SHOW MY APPRECIATION, WHEN YOU COME FOR A DEMO, I WILL HAVE A NICE COLD SPRITE/COKE OR BOTTLED WATER WAITING YOU. JUST MY COURTESY. THESE SPEAKERS ARE AWESOME. FEATURES PROTECTION CIRCUITRY. YOUR SPEAKERS WILL AUTOMATICALLY SHUTS OFF IF THE AMPLIFIER/RECEIVER IS TO LOUD OR TO HEAVY FOR THE SPEAKERS.
WHY AM I SELLING THESE SPEAKERS? I JUST BOUGHT A PAIR OF BOSE 901'S DIRECTLY FROM THE BOSE CORPORATION. DON'T NEED THESE ANYMORE.

Now throw in a Twinkie and we may have a deal...[:P]