No NHL playoffs thread yet?! Go WINGS!!!

dkp

Just tied Chicago 3-3 in game three. C'mon boys, let's get this done!!

Anyone see the hit Kronwall laid on the Chicago player? I thought it was a clean hit although the refs gave him a game misconduct and a 5 minute penalty. I sure didn't see it that way...

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ya, growing up in Chicago I hope the hawks atleast put up a good fight...never been much of a hockey fan, probably because the Hawks were so bad for so long, I really did not develop and interest in hockey...but oddly enough I am a huge Cubs fan, and they were pretty terrible growing up as well, but they were on WGN every day, so I atleast saw them play.

We are very fortunate in Pittsburgh with the steelers and penguins. The pirates may be a lost cause. Why do so many people dislike Crosby? He seems to do all the right things with the fans and media. The duo of Malkin and Crosby may bring the cup back to the Burg!!!

We are very fortunate in Pittsburgh with the steelers and penguins. The pirates may be a lost cause. Why do so many people dislike Crosby? He seems to do all the right things with the fans and media. The duo of Malkin and Crosby may bring the cup back to the Burg!!!

I assume you are referring to Zetterberg? [;)]

Yeah, but they lost in OT... and they will be lucky to win the series against the Hawks. Doesn't matter one way or the other though, as it looks like Malkin, Crosby, et al, will be taking the Cup this year.

They were REALLY lucky today, eh? [;)]

Go WINGS!!!

Series done tonight? What say you? I'm thinking it's over, although Detroit does like to close out on the road.

Yea, I think so dkp. Pens vs Wings with a Pens win. For me it doesn't matter who wins this one, just as long as Malkin gets MVP.

Although the refs may want to make more coin, so they may try to prolong the series. Hard to say.