Developing a network for the Forte

12 hours ago, moray james said:

I think that if you spend some time searching you will be able to find schematics, they are out there though Al has removed any that he can. Check archives here and at Audiokarma to start. good searching.

Thanks, I believe I found it

forteiialk.jpg

On 5/30/2017 at 8:05 PM, Alexander said:

Thanks but was hoping for a DIY version like the Forte I to cut costs

Since this thread was created, Al has since locked down his designs, and stopped selling kits. However, some of the schematics can be tracked down with a little creative searching. Were you able to come up with something?

3 minutes ago, Blvdre said:

Since this thread was created, Al has since locked down his designs, and stopped selling kits. However, some of the schematics can be tracked down with a little creative searching. Were you able to come up with something?

Sure did, I started a new thread sbout it.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
On 5/11/2019 at 9:40 AM, morrism said:

I just built crossovers for my Forte 1's using the design in this old thread. The Forte's sound awesome! Thanks to all who contributed.

ALK Forte MM.JPG

Looks Great! Was it expensive to build? I just picked up a set of Forte 1's in fair condition. They sound great though. I want to upgrade the crossover as well as the tweeter dome and I was thinking I would go with Alk's design. It is nice that he posted it here so many can see and use it.

• 2 months later...