Where Do You live?

willland

Forum Members,

Please post where you live(in bio section) under your avatar. It is a lot easier to send links to items for sale if we know what area you reside. Just a state name if you don't want to be too specific. Remember this community is here to help one another.

Bill

I just put south because we live in a hick town no one would recognize . I like the idea Idea

Picayune, Mississippi is a great place. .

I've stayed there visiting friends there and am personally responsible for the demise of dozens and dozens of crawfish.

As well as being home of the dtels, it's also just a hop, skip and a jump from New Orleans.

• Moderators

[:o] Daddy Dee you sure do get around, I never expected anyone to know where it was, It's about the size of Hope AR, without an X President or anyone famous like PWK.

So I could just take I-59 down to pay a visit... Cool!

Barbara was born in Baton Rouge, and lived there until her father passed away when she was ten and they moved back to Chattanooga.

• Moderators

Well the next time time your (anyone here) is passing thru let us know and stop by, [6] especially is your wife complains that your speakers are to big for the living room, we will make her appreciate how they fit in nicely after being here ! [;)]

Confession: I'm from there but not currently a resident. Clarksville, TX. No, not the Last Train to Clarksville, although that song did debut when there was a cargo train that came thru every week or so. But we had two stop lights then. In The Year 2525 came soon after.