Bought some new speakers

liebherr954

Well I finally bit the bullet and bought a pair of RB-81's and I am in very happy with them, they are exactly what I was looking for.

I’ve put a few Pink Floyd and Miles Davis albums through them and I’m hearing instruments I never knew existed.

Even my sub sounds better (maybe because it’s turned down to 80hz as apposed to 120hz set at for the quintets)

Anyways I just thought I would share my new found joy.

Now I just have to get the center and switch TV's

Nathan

tmpphpkoP0p2.jpg picture by canadianst

tmpphpqife2L.jpg picture by canadianst

I’ve put a few Pink Floyd and Miles Davis albums through them and I’m hearing instruments I never knew existed.

now you have to listen to all your other cd's again to see what you were missing [:D]

Congratulations.. they look very nice

Well I finally bit the bullet and bought a pair of RB-81's and I am in very happy with them, they are exactly what I was looking for.

very nice, whats that your sub is seated on? does it stop it moving around? my mate over here has timber floors and cant get his 12 to stop jumping around

Thanks for the comments

very nice, whats that your sub is seated on? does it stop it moving around? my mate over here has timber floors and cant get his 12 to stop jumping around

Hay Bailz, the sub is sitting on a 1inch piece of MDF, I found the bass to be a bit sloppy for some reason, the MDF cleaned it up a bunch. The sub generally stays still, it did shift a couple inches last night but I was pushing rather hard.[:D]