Heresy 1 (new sort of)

I just wanted to share a picture of my new Heresy 1 that I just built. Right now it has K77 square magnet (will upgrade to crites tweeter soon), k55v, and new k28e, and will upgrade the crossover somehow, but I haven’t decided which way to go yet.

The wood is Pomele Sapele it is sprayed lacquer to match my main LS that I built. This new H1 will be my center channel.

Next project is to rebuild my H2 to match but I haven’t decided if I should just keep the rears a H1 so all the drivers match or not. I do plan on upgrading my H2s to H3s eventually. These will be my surrounds.

555984220_5YcVM-L.jpg

555984220_5YcVM-L.jpg

user_IsOffline.gif Erniek - Yes these were built from scratch. The pair i bought a few years ago the cabs were shot. So i rebuilt one of them.

jamesV - "Any chance to get a picture of the front three speakers with this matching finish" YES here you go and for others to see as well

Thanks for all the comments so far from all of you and the future replies as well. Thanks much.

The wide pictures have a weird effect due to a stiched panoramic images were 5 pictures stiched together to get ultra wide angle up close about 5 ft from the center speaker.

557287955_zwYjJ-M.jpg

557288385_3MetS-M.jpg

557288358_rLAqx-M.jpg