OT: Lunch time thread.....post results

Tom Adams

BBQ'd pork shoulder with jalapeno and peach coleslaw , plain white bread and water .

Followed by filet mignon with smashed potatos , asparagus and a morel mushroom demi glace . Also , salmon topped with creamed leeks and lump crabmeat served with sauteed spinach and a pan fried potato cake

Buttermilk pie with strawberry sauce for dessert .

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BBQ'd pork shoulder with jalapeno and peach coleslaw , plain white bread and water .

Followed by filet mignon with smashed potatos , asparagus and a morel mushroom demi glace . Also , salmon topped with creamed leeks and lump crabmeat served with sauteed spinach and a pan fried potato cake

Buttermilk pie with strawberry sauce for dessert .

Darn!!! Looks like someboby better hit the treadmill today....either that or double up on the Lipitor [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

I'm just jealous...all I had last night was plain grilled chix breast brown rice and steamed broccoli.....Irony would have it that I'll get hit by a bus and you all will out live me by 40 years....but I'll look great in the coffin....[:D]

• 1 year later...
  • Moderators

Not really lunch but close enough, I just took my Blood pressure medicine, all the kids are here this weekend, and there kids and some of there friends kids, and maby even some kids we don't even know broke in ?

I call it my anti-kill someone medicine...[:@]......It's only 100 degrees today but I think the grass really needs to be cut ! [;)]

EDIT; It's over, it was not as bad as it first appeared........I did not have to become a felon ! Must be some good BP medicine ?