Good to be home..........

tommyboy

Well, in case you didn't notice me being absent, [:(] I've been gone for 3 weeks doing military stuff. Obviously, I'm not allowed to talk about it in detail, but here's some pix................ The first one was our home while we were there. And yes, those are beds behind the tables..........

post-16545-13819475780176_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

Well, in case you didn't notice me being absent, Sad

Thought it was a little quiet around here ! [;)]

Great pictures, and thanks for your service ! [Y]

That's the ultimate trust, you pack the parachutes they jump, nice job. [ap]

My favorite was two weeks living in a pup tent out in the Florida woods during a ORI. I was stationed at Eglin and worked at Duke Field with the 728 TCS which I think is now assigned to Tinker AFB.

You live in a great place I really enjoyed Ft Walton and the whole area between Pensacola and Panama city!

Welcome back and thanks for the pix!

My son is in Pensacola Fla for A school (Navy) and he is having a ball but is getting worked hard too, those Navy boys are not used to PT like the Marines are and his job has him training with them. Friday was a 5 mile run and it nearly killed him but he would not give up and with the all for one and one for all group ethic of the Marines, with his effort, they would not let him fail. It took pushing and pulling from the Marines but he finished the run with everyone else and was given positive strokes from the Marines for the 120% effort he put out. Oh, BTW, he is older and fatter (not really fat but not as "trim") than evryone else so the effort was noticed and rewarded.

Thanks for your participation and efforts in defending our country, it is a great job you guys are doing. I sometimes wish that I could do it again, it was a blast looking back on it now but sometimes it wasn't so much fun at the moment. I am trim enough now after the weight loss surgery, but WAYYYYY to old [:P]