Transformers II opinions...

I just saw it last night. I kept thinking to myself "the dialogue seems muffled... this would sound so much better on my system"

Aside from the awesome audio of this movie, I was actually pretty disappointed.

You can't bring your little kid to this movie like you could with the first movie- illegal drug use that is placed in the movie for humor, quite a bit more swearing, sexual jokes throughout movie.

They sold out just like Star Wars did with Jar-Jar Binks, they placed twin robots that are doing slap stick comedy throughout the movie.

They made horrible use of time in the movie. They let side stories take up too much of the movie and then wrapped things up quickly in the end.

Over all I was pretty disappointed with the movie. I wouldn't pay more than $5 to see it.

That's sad to hear. Although I guess to be expected since the first one did as well as it did. Hollywood generally gets lazy whenever they have a succesfull movie the first time around, knowing that people will go see the sequel based on the original. I dont think Hollywood really cares about content and ratings because they know ALOT of the parents dont care either and will take the kids to see almost anything these days. I went to see, 'Hangover' this last weekend and sitting in front of us was a family of four with the children MAYBE 10 and 12 years old, and that is probably a conservative guess. The parents didnt even flinch, not even the end of the movie during the "pictures" of male frontal nudity. EWW.

I bet it's as stupid as the first one, no thanks.

If you thought the first one was stupid, then you're going to think this one is a B movie.

Don't take my word for it guys, if you are honestly wondering if this movie is any good, then go to some online movie critic websites, most of them feel much more strongly about how bad it was. Very sad [:(]

I was in China when the first was released in the theaters here. I got the DVD for $2...

The new one was done by a different director, and is really getting nailed for all the sex jokes, language and bad use of timing/flow of the scenes.

anyway saw it last night and thought it was great, although i liked the first one better though but my wife preffered this one, we both thought it was funny and exciting, personaly i dont think it is a kids movie i think its aimed for 18-30 Y/O's, so the use of sexual jokes and language is not bad, there are no F words probly 4-5 S's though that i can remember, the whole time i was like i cant wait for this to come out on blu ray for my system, there are some realy awsome scenes in it, one that sticks in my head is megatron and starscream are on top of a building and the camera pans around them 3-4 times and it it visualy amazing, some really good LFE too, and sounds i had never heard before in a movie, but there are some corney lines and the story did lack compared to the first one but still killer in the visual and audio, overall i would say an enjoyable movie for me and my partner but leave the kids at home.

bailz