RIP Michael Jackson

Woodog

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIP,I was a fan,when he and I were very young.I really liked a few early hits with the 5(abc etc...),me at age 10.That was it for me,never an adult fan but still a very tragic tale for a talented guy.

Also RIP Farrah and Ed M.

I, too, was never a big fan, nor have I ever bought any of his albums. But I've always appreciated his raw musical talents, dedication to his craft, and expert showmanship he extruded for his beloved fans the world over! I think we've all laughed at his quirky nature from time to time...despite his sometimes eccentric conduct, none of us can ever take away the fact that in the pop genre he was a musical genius, pure and simple!

You will be missed, Michael, but never forgotten.

A man died, can we be nice about it?

yeah, don't let this thread get out of control. i wasn't a fan at all; but, don't rejoice in his death nor will I make light of it. Whether we liked his music or his life--he has a bunch of family members grieving today, and that isn't a funny thing.

Michael, we can have sorrow and empathy for his family and extended family. As far as respect - yea, I respect his music - but for the man, he will be meeting his maker, and he better be prepared. Money does not provide a get out of jail card up there.