Jubilee update, 1,059 days later

Coytee

Received on August 8, 2006 and today?

Every day I STILL look forward to turning them on, even if it's to listen to the nightly news! Still impressed every time I hear them and the wife still thinks they're the most hideous things she's ever seen however, she admits as far as sound is concerned, they're also the best things she's ever heard.

Unfortunately, her appreciation for their sound doesn't over-ride her disdain for having "huge teenager speakers" in her living room. I guess I can't win every battle but I've won the battle that matters.....they are in the living room! [Y]

Received on August 8, 2006 and today?

Every day I STILL look forward to turning them on, even if it's to listen to the nightly news! Still impressed every time I hear them and the wife still thinks they're the most hideous things she's ever seen however, she admits as far as sound is concerned, they're also the best things she's ever heard.

Unfortunately, her appreciation for their sound doesn't over-ride her disdain for having "huge teenager speakers" in her living room. I guess I can't win every battle but I've won the battle that matters.....they are in the living room! Yes

Coytee,

In the interest of your own matrimonial BLISS, and after spending many hours listening to Kevins Jubs, I feel it may at some point become nescessary for me to house those for you at some point and add to my own groing collection of Pauls horns![:P]

Roger

coytee,

That's a pretty sustained love affair you've had with the jubes. very cool.

Also very cool that Mrs. coytee is agreeable to let you keep the huge teenager speakers in the LR.

The cosmetics could be helped with grills on the bass bins and veneer or piano black the front panels.

The cosmetics could be helped with grills on the bass bins and veneer or piano black the front panels.

She's not really agreeable to letting me keep them in the living room.... she just can't move them.

Regarding their cosmetics, I'm growing suspicious of her....she HAS said (with a bit of a gleam in her eye?) that she'd like to try her artistic wood carving skills.... then she mutters something about putting a new chain on the chainsaw.... I don't know, I think I'm misunderstanding something [:|]

• Moderators

Tell her thats your side of the living room there on !

Ok that might not be a good idea, what about telling her you think like a teenager thats why you like her so much, teenagers like to chase young good looking girls around and since she looks like a 20 year old you just can't help yourself ! To much ?

The best thing happened last weekend....went over to a friends house for his 40th BDay party and behold (yes miracles still happen) He has a permanent DJ booth in his livingroom!!! 6 Black carpet cerwin vegas, subs, strobe lights, foggers, disco ball, etc.....and sounds like crap!!!

After getting home my wife say's " well I thought all your gear looks like $hit in the living room, but it's actually kinda classy, compared to what we saw tonight!!! "

Well I know when to keep my big mouth shut and just take the backhanded compliment......It was the first time in over a year she has even acknowledged the Klipschorns existence.......I'll take what I can get!

She's not really agreeable to letting me keep them in the living room.... she just can't move them.

Regarding their cosmetics, I'm growing suspicious of her....she HAS said (with a bit of a gleam in her eye?) that she'd like to try her artistic wood carving skills.... then she mutters something about putting a new chain on the chainsaw.... I don't know, I think I'm misunderstanding something Indifferent

fair warning. be careful leaving gas in the chainsaw.

that's a lot of quality Klipsching

Yikes, I hadn't noticed...however, some might take exception to your comment!

I got Colter in my sights now....

Well you've whupped me in Jubilee time. I bet I've got 5 listening sessions on mine. The XTi's just went to the shop to be part of the PA.....