Crazytubepower is back

How many of you are here that know me from back in the day. Hope to hear from you all soon.

Looks like he got his wish.

That made me laugh! Now, as I said in the other thread. Let us focus on the good in the forum and talk about music and gear again. Let this thread dissappear soon... Until he's back again... Welcome indeed. But should pay his debts, or at least make an effort and contact. Over and out. Tim

If I remember right, someone here (Gilbert maybe?) found him tossing around his B.S. on a corvette forum and called him out here for it. I can't seem to find the thread, maybe it was locked and deleted. I remember him well because he joined the forum within a day of me. Hopefully he has matured and then could come back here and post with some credibility. Good luck CTP!

Jeremy

Let's hope CTP makes amends.

I wasn't part of repairing Timmikid's amp(s) problem, but I did watch and read the forum members take care. Amazing.

I remember the forum paying for the refurbishing of a Scott amp for a now deceased member. I did participate in that. Happily.

It's too bad we have to be more skeptical as to who we can give our combined favors to.....

We are very powerful as a group.

Let's hope this keeps us from helping the next time.

Let's hope CTP makes amends.

"How many of you are here that know me from back in the day"

No disrespect to Timmikid's ordeal with this young pup but that line above just had me on the floor! I can only imagine how young he is too forget he left a very close community after jilting one of it's members to think he can nonchalantly drop back in thinking all is well and that someone here misses him[:o] (Tissue please, it's a Kodak moment[:|])

Yeah, back in the day I tell ya[|-)]

"How many of you are here that know me from back in the day"

No disrespect to Timmikid's ordeal with this young pup but that line above just had me on the floor! I can only imagine how young he is too forget he left a very close community after jilting one of it's members to think he can nonchalantly drop back in thinking all is well and that someone here misses himSurprise (Tissue please, it's a Kodak momentIndifferent)

Yeah, back in the day I tell yaSleep

Ugly Post Deleted: By IB Slammin.........