Facebook...Mafia Wars

Joe Shmoe

So who else besides myself has been addicted to this mess? lol. It's quite a great time killer for those of you who haven't tried it! If anyone would like to join my mafia, I am always looking to add more also...[;)]

here's a link to my profile... just tell me you are from Klipsch... so I know [;)]

• Moderators

J

BTW there is no such thing as the Mafia. In an unrelated question does anyone know of a good resturant that does not believe gravy is Ketchup?

JB,

I'm with you all the way on that. Where are you located and I will give you a list of 'em. If you are every in Dallas you need to try my wife's familys place, Campisi's.

Travis

I had signed up awhile ago but never really fiddled with it or knew what I was doing. My brother in law is at level 74 and showed me a few things and gifted me a couple of cool things. I only have 8 members of which 4 or 5 are active and I am at Level 12 but I find it fun and a great way to escape everyday life for a few moments. I'll check this thread when I get home and try some of your links and join up I am still gathering weapons :-).

I had signed up awhile ago but never really fiddled with it or knew what I was doing. My brother in law is at level 74 and showed me a few things and gifted me a couple of cool things. I only have 8 members of which 4 or 5 are active and I am at Level 12 but I find it fun and a great way to escape everyday life for a few moments. I'll check this thread when I get home and try some of your links and join up I am still gathering weapons :-).

You can find me as Jim Forney and my avatar picture is me and my two dogs on a ball field

The only online game I play is you are here. It's a simple little game that runs on a small part of your screen and the games are over in a few minutes, so I don't spend all day in front of the monitor. You use your keyboard direction keys to travel around the street map of Amsterdam in your quest for supplies and companions while avoiding the boys in blue.

You can find it here: http://www.coldtomatoes.com/games/youarehere/

I'm on both MySpace and Facebook, but I just don't get into any apps, including online video games like Mafia Wars (no offence to those who do). I just enjoy chatting with friends and viewing their photos/videos, etc.