signing off - thanks for the brotherhood

Guest " "

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speakerfritz - whereever you go or whereever life takes you I hope you receive the rewards that follows. Going by your above post I can say you are one of the lucky ones.. the one that goes against the grain and takes a chance..

also whereever you go or whereever you are I hope you are surrounded by klipsch speakers [:D]

Please dont forget to check in from time to time we will all be looking forward to your next post..

Good luck

Wow ! Whatever the reason glad all is well. I am not a really well known name araound here I have only met three people on this forum but I do love to read all the conversations on here and some of the regulars become familiar to me. The forum is always a little "less" when one of the regulars goes away.

Godspeed Sir!

I am not a really well known name araound here I have only met three people on this forum

you have done well bigdaddy, you have met 3 more people than i have from this place. i am very simple and enjoy the most simpliest things in life. but there is something about this site.. its amazing how speakers can bring a certain group of people together.

• Moderators

Speakerfritz,

I wish only the best for you. Please check in with us from time to time. As you can see, you are greatly missed around here.

Bigdaddy and downunder,

You don't have to be a "big name" around here for folks to miss you when they don't "hear" from you for a while. For being such a large forum, we are truly a close group.