Crown PSA2 S O L D

artto

Bumping this up again. Still available. I also have a Crown D150A I would like to sell.

This is the pro version of the Crown SA2. It does NOT have the vertical LED power output level indicators, but instead simply has single green LED for each channel showing signal present, as well as the IOC and power on LED lights.

It does however, have a bigger power supply and higher power output than SA2, at 275 watts/ch @ 8ohms. Total output both channels bridged I believe is around 1600+ watts into 2 ohms.

It's a little beat up as it has seen some sound reinforcement use, but like Crown pro gear it still runs and sounds fine, actually somewhat smooth sounding with horns. It's very difficult, if not impossible to shut this amp down unless you throw a bunch of blankets over it so it can't cool itself.

I would prefer local pickup (NW Chicago burbs west of O'Hare) (could meet somewhere inbetween) as this thing is HEAVY. Asking $300. Thanks for looking! Peace [pi]

New price: $200

scroll down to my recent post for more details

Edited by artto

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Any pics of the back as some have the balaced input mod.

This unit does not have the (optional) Crown Balanced Input Module. However if you have one available it can be installed.

• 6 months later...

REDUCED PRICE. $250

I would prefer local pickup. This is a great amp for 250 bucks. I'm just trying to make more space and have pretty much everything I need at the moment.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

bump

Crown PSA-2X

The professional version of the PS-2. Manual included

275w/ch@8ohms

460w/ch@4ohms

915w @8ohms bridged mono

new price $200 as is. PayPal preferred

I had to check on shipping for someone who was interested and if I remember correctly it was about $75 UPS or FEDX ground from here in Chicago to PA. That was with UPS/FEDX supplying & doing the packing for insurance purposes. A local freight company might be less. It's heavy ~ 57 LBS. Local pickup preferred.

http://www.crownaudio.com/media/pdf/legacy/k1071-8.pdf

• 4 months later...
  • 10 years later...