jumped the gun rc 64

jess28

awhile back we were at 6th ave and heard this amazing center fell in love with it right away but we passed they weren,t trying to hear the price i offered,some time passes and i find a killer deal on a piar of rf 63s $549 for the pair ,then i find the 6th ave name your price boom i just purchased the best center channel speaker i have yet to hear at least in the sub 1,000 range or higher actually,but anyway i was so excited i forgot how big this guy is,so my question is can i put weight on this thing there is no way in hell i'm returning it.i have a 60 inch sxrd which to this day has probaly the best pic i've seen according to cnet the only tv to beat it out in early 2008 was a $15,000 plasma so though it out of style and huge selling is not an option either it weighs about 60lbs,and goes back less than 3ft so i think that it may be able to rest on the center quite nicely, my other tv is a 46 lcd mounted in my bedroom but due to listening coditions in my living room it cant be mounted were i have every thing thing set up this has a smaller base but weighs 90lbs i if anybody could give some advice on this matter it would be greatly appriciated,you guys have been so much help already i hate to ask but have not found any info on this matter

i'll post a pick so you can see what going on i live in a apt top floor and it's anything but a good place for ht,maybe i could give you guys the room lay out and some one can help me figure a better place for the speakers

thanks again jess

post-36601-13819487886106_thumb.jpg

ever since i purchased my first set of klipsch speakers i fell in love with them,so i just have been keeping my eyes out for those kind of deals,icheck ebay and graigs list a couple time a day i also have no problems buying demos and things with minor imperfections o had seen these on ebay like amonth ago going fo 1,000 but they were for local picck up nobody bought them and they tried again no one bought them so one day last week i say for 549 begged the wife and b4 i knew it i was in md picking up these awesome speakers ,i really thought when i got down there they were going to be damaged really bad but nope couple minor bumps on the top and then they were mine

i was kinda thinking the same thing i just sold my rc 62 to make up some of the difference on the 64 so i have to figure out something it will be here monday i was just hoping maybe i could place one of the tv on top of it until i could build something to go over the 64 i was thinking my rptv since its a little lighter and would cover more ground and get a more even weight displacement. i was just hoping someone may have had similar situtation and could help,the last thing i want to do is damage this thing

thanks jess