Price check RF7 series

LMFronsee

Hey im looking at buying RF7 pair and RC7 center for 1500, and possibly a pair of RS7s for 500. is this a good deal. all are in Excelent 10/10 condition.

Thanks, Luke

Condition is important, but even more so for me is distance. Can I go see them in person, save big $$$ on shipping, and in turn, make sure some shipping idiot doesn't damage my investment.

I have had way to many speakers and subs damaged by shipping, even freight shipping.

I am shipping a single K-Horn to Greg in Maine that I sold to him. Maybe he will post pictures and comments on my packing after he receives it. I try to overkill it because I know how upset I have been when something got messed up. I know he will completely redo this speaker eventually, but when I receive a speaker with a new chip in it, I can't just reveneer it myself, and some compensation check from a shipper never makes up for the ruined expectations and let down of something that is now less then perfect.

Roger

roger is spot on...

location and conveinence of looking over and pick up is important.

meeting the owner and getting a idea of the units history is good too.

saveing the owner the hassle of shipping can mean a good deal allaround.

:)

paul

I bought my RF 7's recently for 750 in great condition 9/10. I purchased a 9/10 RC 7 for 200 bucks and a pair of 9/10 RS 7 (with one grill missing) for 400.

I still have the RS 7's for sale if interested. price would be 400 plus shipping to a forum member that's been around a while.

• Moderators

[Y] for the RF-7's. I went in to listen to the RB-61's and ended up listening to the RF-7's. Holy cow. I was hooked. Ended up getting the RF-83's since Klipsch was no longer selling new RF-7's. Amazing, in your face kinda speaker. Very "Live" sound.