'98 Klipschorns For Sale

larag

How much??? And btw, your gonna get a lot of replies....

The serial numbers will satisfy a lot of people on here. They are located on the back. These will tell us exactly what yr they were made style etc etc. Trust me this for some is really impotant and are they consecutive too.

Be prepared. LOL

'98 Klipschorns

$5000 is what I'm asking for those.

I'd be willing to absorb the cost of freight if that

price is met.

I can get the serial number and other info on

those speakers pretty quickly.

( they are still in my late father's house 100 miles S.

of where I live)

please excuse my lack of knowledge,

Lara in Dallas

Hello Lara,

Are you sure they are Maple? If you're not sure, you can check by reading the serial number label in the back. There should be a section that describes the type. It should say something like: "KB-XX", where the XX is the code for the finish. For example, "WO" means walnut oiled.

I don't mean to bust your bubble, but you might have some difficulty getting your asking price. Used audio equipment typically sells for a fraction of it's new price (that's the reason people buy used). Of course that can increase based on condition, rarity, finish, special edition, signed by PWK, etc. But then again you might run into that one person who has been looking for exactly what you have to sell and is willing to pay your price. Just wanted to give you a little bit of info on typical used prices -- I'm not trying to buy these from you, I have more speakers than I have room for.

You might want to check E-bay, Audiogon, newspaper, etc, to get an idea of what the going rates are for used Klipschorns.