Media Stand

Rocko81

Just wondering if anyone else has had a tough time finding the right stand for a decent price? I'm unable to mount my TV on the wall so finding something that can accommodate the TV, center channel, receiver, PS3 and eventually an AMP has become a daunting task. Any recommendations for a tight budget?

Thanks,

Rocko

I found it very difficult. I ended up with a hutch made by legendsfurniture (www.buylegends.com).

74" TV Console & Hutch
SD1207, SD1907

It accomidated my 46" lcd, but I think would easily fit up to a 50". It has an upper shelf that fit my KG2.2v and the base was deep enough for my Sony 300 disk changer, that needed 21" of depth. It was a long and hard search. My wife loved when I would walk into furniture stores with a tape measure. I know it is not cheep but compared to others I looked at was reasonable. It was about 1k.

i mounted my tv on the wall and still couldn't find what i wanted. i designed my own ET stand and had a wood shop build it. it only cost me $400 and it's made out of cabinet grade oak. it then cost me $150 to have a guy stain it to match eveything in my house. to me that was an awesome price.

if you are thinking about Amps and center channels it may be best to just design and build one.

Yes, I have been having the same trouble. I can't seem to find one that will fit my Klipsch center. The best by far in my opinion are at http://www.standoutdesigns.com but you have to pay for them. I am thinking I will be having one made. You know, I don't know where you are located but there is a standout design one in Deleware on craigslist that may be what you are looking for.