Is This True?

Rocko81

Did a quick research on that myself. Definitly not Klipsch.

Appears that Volfenhag brand is not very high-end either. As impressive as that setup looks, I would be willing to bet it does not much more than thump, albeight very loudly, some one-notey bass and that is about it. I would not be surprised if that system has no musicality at all to it. Probably distorts like hell as well, unless that installer managed to get it tuned in really good.

A quick google search seems to confirm my theory. Many folks saying how they can hit hard and really "pump out that phat bass", but not very musical. The CL listing did not say what the specific model of subs those are, but these reviews I saw on CarReview appears to pertain to those subs in the ad.

Just watch

for an example (gotta love those comments - whoever that "LOVRH8TR69" is, good lord, he really needs to learn to write proper English - painful to read that). Yeah, a lot of bass, but holy crap does it distort!

Somehow I would find it hard to believe that Klipch would put out something like that. If (and a very unlikely If) Klipsch was to get into car audio, I have a feeling it would be much better/much higher end than that, not to mention would sound way better than that

Just watch

for an example (gotta love those comments - whoever that "LOVRH8TR69" is, good lord, he really needs to learn to write proper English - painful to read that). Yeah, a lot of bass, but holy crap does it distort!

People actually pay money for speakers that act and sound like that??? Some of the commenters seemed to think that was good performance. Weird!

(gotta love those comments - whoever that "LOVRH8TR69" is, good lord, he really needs to learn to write proper English - painful to read that).

Ahhh..... the Texting Generation. My standard response when faced with language skillllz such as those of "LOVRH8TR69" :

Posted Image