My Three Year "Jubilee Anniversary"

mikebse2a3

• Moderators

I would guess you about doubled the value of your Jubilee's. Although I know you think just the sound is worth way more then they cost new anyway, really one of the best deals out there on a new speaker.

Hey Dean.... Thanks for the comments. Center channel Ha! Let me tell you I never thought starting out that it would take me as long as it did to complete this project. Next project for me will be to build a Pass F3 amplifier clone and somwhere find a time to restore an MG Midget thats been in storage for 10 years.

mike tn

That looks great Mike. I really appreciate you posting this. My Jubilles may get a similar treatment. The best part in my opinion is that it appears you did not have to drill holes or mess with the original cabinet to get the panels on, very nice.

Thanks Speakmeister! Would love to see what you do with yours if you decide to dress them up.

mike tn

• Moderators

Thanks, they just disappear into the room, OK never mind that's just [bs] they sit there like elephants but there some great sounding elephants, we are very happy with them.

And to think that's over a 30 year old design, Klipsch has been producing some great stuff for a very long time.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...
1 hour ago, krell101 said:

Mike

Thanks for the pictures and instruction impressive improvement! Do you have a closeup pic of the screws from  Lowes homecenter you used to cover the holes ?

Thank you

If your talking about the K402 they are Hillman hinged screw covers.

13EE9C0D-C12D-4EBF-B167-2205BCFF8BD2.thumb.jpeg.fd1739f5152c85942cd52aa3405556f7.jpeg 54CBF26C-C1F5-4682-AA93-7F3CE964ADBB.thumb.jpeg.2671b68248542e4609ebc18216a9650e.jpeg