My Three Year "Jubilee Anniversary"

mikebse2a3

19 hours ago, Schu said:

What did the FedEx guy say?

"Aww crap....you mean I got another one of these things to deliver?"

(then he went to my house)

Pictures of him following me home and turning into my driveway.  He didn't know I had a couple hair-pin turns on the way to my house.

DSCN2675.JPG

DSCN2677.JPG

• Thanks 1

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 10:22 PM, Schu said:

What did the FedEx guy say?

Well when I saw the full size tractor trailer I said you were supposed to have a smaller truck with a lift gate he said  " I don't know anything about that they just loaded me up to deliver them"

So he had to block the road at the bottom of my drive way while I took my S10 and made 3 trips down the drive way to off load the Jubes so I could drive them back to the garage to unload them. 

By the way that little S10 is about to turn 300,000 miles this week..:smile:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Max2 said:

The little KEF's must be pretty worthy

Within their design limits they are very impressive and by using them in a near field setup they along with my Audeze LCD2(fazor version) headphones have been great Tools in helping me to make real improvements in the setup/integration/acoustical room treatments for the Jubilee/1502 sub systems in my listening room.

miketn

12 hours ago, mikebse2a3 said:

Well when I saw the full size tractor trailer I said you were supposed to have a smaller truck with a lift gate he said  " I don't know anything about that they just loaded me up to deliver them"

So he had to block the road at the bottom of my drive way while I took my S10 and made 3 trips down the drive way to off load the Jubes so I could drive them back to the garage to unload them. 

By the way that little S10 is about to turn 300,000 miles this week..:smile:

This is exactly what happened when my Jub cabinets arrived.  Had to use my own truck to get them from the tractor trailer up to my house........my son and I did this and it was in the driving rain.  Fun for all.

6 hours ago, mark1101 said:

This is exactly what happened when my Jub cabinets arrived.  Had to use my own truck to get them from the tractor trailer up to my house........my son and I did this and it was in the driving rain.  Fun for all.

Part of the dues we pay to play with the “Big Horns”. 😄👍