Klipsch spotting.

Bill H.

Saw this Ad and realized the center Speaker is Klipsch !.........................is this like a copy right violation or something?

http://www.standoutdesigns.com/store/pc/Horizon-N702-Plus-Solid-Wood-TV-Console-p322.htm

No, I don't think so, and if anything, I bet Klipsch wouldn't mind the free exposure. After all, how many times have I've seen Bose products show up in random commercials. For example, I clearly remember that one where the guy just put up a new plasma display, only to have some kid hit a baseball through a window and square into the TV (I think it was a Dr. Scholls commercial). You could clearly see some Bose cubes in there.

Of course, who could forget that Volkswagen commercial that very prominently showed Klipsch (with the couple basically buying a complete Reference setup and taking it back in thier Volkswagen vehicle).

• 1 year later...

We went to the Academy of Sciences in Golden Gate Park yesterday, and had a lovely time looking at the stars (Morrison Planetarium), an albino alligator (Steinhart Aquarium), and flora and fauna of the rainforest. Late in the day, we went to the African hall, to watch the penguin feeding. To pass the time while waiting for the "show," I looked around at the various dioramas. This one caught my attention:

post-3580-13819638984468_thumb.jpg

• 11 years later...