Good news, Pilgrims...

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is great! You can count me in as well Amy.

I am interested in hearing Cornwall III and LaScala II in either the big green main listening room or even the conference room upstairs.

I heard them in the dark heritage theater room but couldn't evaluate the sound because the room was so soft.

Like last time we had the 3 channel heritage demo upstairs, I'd like to see a Cornwall III and LaScala II comparison up there.

I have cornwall II's and LaScala I's and need to know which direction I want to go for the future.

Right now the cornwall II's are in charge because the LaScala I's have too much enclosure vib.

I just want to know if LSII is exactly what I'm looking for.

That's my suggestion for the festivities. I'm so happy to hear we're back on track again!!!!

Kimball

• 2 weeks later...

If it'll help ease tensions, I'll not be appearing at any future Klipsch Pilgrimages. Since being let go, I've gotten the feeling that I've overstayed my welcome. I've tried to help here on the Forum wherever possible and to be a cheerleader for the company at events, FaceBook and elsewhere.

It's been fun, and I'll be here in Indy if anyone wants to visit, but I probably don't need to be hanging out at the company any longer.

Thanks,

Michael

I think I'll pass. It's a long voyage from Southern California to begin with; But I was hoping to meet up with an old military buddy that lives in the Indy area that offered to put me up if I came. However, the main reason to go would be to meet fellow forum members. I also must admit that the guy I was looking forward to meeting the most was Michael Colter. We traded a couple of emails about our common enjoyment of the band Yes--Colter is a cool dude and I don't particularly like the idea of no longer reading his posts/getting occasional advice. Rare to find such interest, participation, and support of a product from a person that isn't being paid to promote the brand. I kinda feel that Klipsch lost their best form of advertisement. I know hard feelings can be fixed, and whoever has the power to do that, should. Losing OldBuckster, and now Michael...no offense to those that have recently joined the forum; but, i get a bad feeling in my gut that this forum has a hole in it.

• 3 weeks later...

June is sounding good. It all depends on my job and whether I still have one by then. - Glenn

Glen,

Haven't you heard? The recession is over! [<:o)]

Seriously though, as a fellow Michiganian, I feel your pain. I had my hours cut several months ago. It sucks!

Hope to see you in Indy!

Bob

June is sounding good. It all depends on my job and whether I still have one by then. - Glenn

Glen,

Haven't you heard? The recession is over! Party!!!

Seriously though, as a fellow Michiganian, I feel your pain. I had my hours cut several months ago. It sucks!

Hope to see you in Indy!

Bob

Thanks, Bob. I'm supposed to get the ax at year's end. "Merry Christmas: You're FIRED!". {ugh...} "New Year?" for sure; "Happy?" We'll see......

Glenn--I'm very sorry to hear that news. i sure hope that your job is spared between now and the end of the year. any prospects on a new job? you seem like a real stand-up guy, so I sure hope that something very good comes your way--do your best to remain happy, as I've read many of your posts and you sure have a lot to be happy about anyway.

Steve