Klipsch Tubes & Grooves FOR SALE

Professor Thump

Keep and eye on my blog in the next couple of weeks. I just got a peek at the goodies for sale from the Hope. Vintage vintage (30 + 30 years old) Tube amps, Radio's, Klipsch Needles, Compression Drivers and more! I have got to go through some of it to make sure it works so this will take some time.

Pictures are coming...Stay tuned!

Keep and eye on my blog in the next couple of weeks. I just got a peek at the goodies for sale from the Hope. Vintage vintage (30 + 30 years old) Tube amps, Radio's, Klipsch Needles, Compression Drivers and more! I have got to go through some of it to make sure it works so this will take some time.

Pictures are coming...Stay tuned!

Could you sell me the RCA 1428 field coil drivers before ebay :)

Why are they selling items from the factory museum?

My understanding is that non of this was on display, but didn't fit the menu for display at the museum.

That does take those RCA's off the list.

Does anyone ever go through the factory museum to listen to some of these old speakers or are they too fragile for that? It would be amazing to hear a vintage Lowther or Voigt horn.

You can go through a self tour at the museum. They give you the key and ask you to lock up. How is that for trust.

That being said, I don't think there are any live demos that are offered. Roy or Hunter would have to answer that.

I have a friend who has never been through the factory museum so that is good to know. I've benefited from a a few Hunter tours. They are great because I always learn something new.

Can't wait to see what is coming up because I'd love to have something from the factory museum.

• 9 months later...

I'm going to Hope this week, so I may have to stop by the museum. Last time I was there the guy was locking up and heading out for the day, so all I have seen is the pics posted here.

KG

KG,

I know at least one guy who can relate. Muscle Shoals, Alabama used to be covered up with recording studios. A couple stood head-and-shoulders above the rest. FAME Studios and Muscle Shoals Sound Studios. http://www.fame2.com/studioshistory1.html http://www.americanprofile.com/spotlights/article/2013.html

One day a gentleman stopped by just to see the FAME facilities and meet whomever he might while he was there, but unfortunately the young lady at the reception desk was not aware of who Mr Gordon Sumner was. She told the man that Mr Hall was in a recording session and could not be disturbed, so Sting had to walk away empty handed, so to speak....

Chuck

• 2 weeks later...

My understanding is that non of this was on display, but didn't fit the menu for display at the museum.

Yo, good Professor, howzitgoin?

Did anyone pick up the white EV horns? The 90 degree ones? If not I may have some post auction interest.