Anyone Else going to RMAF -2009 in Denver - Oct 2nd??

Cut-Throat

Here is a room for you to try out. They will have the top of the line Luxman gear($$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$)

Plus other equipment that is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The Luxman 240 watt monoblocks are $48,000[:S] plus the Luxman preamp is $32,000 [:o]then add the Luxman CD/SACD player for $14,000 and of course add the Vivid Audio speakers for $54,000 [:|]of course the Brinkmann 'Balance ' turntable for around $22,000[:o] and to finish out the money is not object room is the $12,500 [+o(] Synergistic Research cabels and speaker wire.

So this room is close to $200,000 and would like a report from someone who will give me a idea of what a $200,000 sounds like compared to what you have heard at your house and other forum members houses.

They will be in Long's Peak on the Mezzanine level and is from this website

http://onahighernote.com/

I just got a new job and I'm saving up to buy this rooms system[;)] so in 15-20 years I should have the money.[:S] Of course that is after the equipment would be used.

I just started thinking about how much I have spent on audio over the last 6 years and I know alot of people who would think I am crazy for spending that much money. They have Ipods and such things and have spent a lot less over the 6 years.

So even though the cost of the room is $200,000 it just depends on who wants it and what they are willing to pay for it.

If they can sell it at these prices then more power to them and if they have the money to buy it then go for it!