Call the Super Bowl teams � Now!

Colin

In the latest issue of SI, Peter King not only calls the division and conference players and winners, but also the Super Bowl. Plus he says the Bears, yes the Bears with a new QB, could…go…all…the…way (said slowly in Howard Cosell style). Gutsy media ploy if you ask me. So much can happen. Here’s what I think:

Patriots, Steelers, Colts and Giants (all experienced teams with their regular QBs) look to repeat division and wild card playoffs.

Beyond that, I don’t know. Do you?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how come? what makes you think that they will go all the way?

SD - their schedule and being in the AFC Worst err I mean West. They are a very talented team, and being in the AFC West coupled with their schedule could land them enough wins to secure home field advantage throughout the playoffs. This could enough of a catapult to pull them through.

Minn – AP and their defense. Farve is not their answer IMO but AP can take a ton of pressure off of him to where he can be very effective. The Vikings D is good a veeerrrrry good one, one of the best in the NFC if not the NFL. IMO the NFC is a toss up and could very well toss their way. Plus I am a lifelong Vikings fan…nuff said!

I checked it out and SD s schedule is a cakewalk. The division title is their's to lose. Some real losers in that div. Farve may be the answer for Minn if and I say IF he can stay healthy. He brings super bowl rings and a winner's swagger to the team and it can be contagious. If he starts clicking and AP stays healthy watchout. The Pats are a big if -losing some key players like Brewski. May have lost their magic. Balt look strong with Flaco looking more like a pro.I think the final 2 will surprise everyone. A dark horse will step up. Maybe 2.