How bout dem Saints?!

fastlane

The injuries are piling up for the Saints. They are bringing in free agents and players from other teams' practice squads trying to bolster their mangled defense. Looking iffy for an undefeated season now, but one more win earns them a first round bye for the playoffs. Two more wins for NO or losses by Minn. gets home field advantage through the playoffs, and that is what it looks like the team is shooting for now. Atlanta just might get lucky this weekend.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello? Fake field goal with 2 minutes left and a 3 pt lead? What in the world were they thinking? Could have given it away.

Saints over the Falcons today in a squeaker to go to 13-0 this season but I'm wondering how long the New Orleans magic can last, I'll tell ya!

Time will stop if the the saints and colts meet on superbowl sunday and both are still undefeated. talk about a ratings bonanza. not sure who i would root for though. being born in oakland, i'm a lifelong raider; but, my next two favorites are the saints and the colts (well actually peyton manning more than the colts). but, that would be a fun game to watch.

I'm worried 'bout the game. Unfortunately, we'll miss about a half of the game due to a 5pm wedding & reception. But we'll ride home to the (hopefully) excited calls on WWL and flip on NFL channel as soon as we're home. I'm worried over this one.

BTW, the NFL network relented and has allowed Cox cable to broadcast the signal to the basic subscibers in the BR service area. We were going to have a FULL HOUSE because NFL comes with my Uverse package.

I pick Dallas 36 to 31. My reasoning is that I believe Drew Brees will break his right arm in the first possession. He will only manage to throw 4 TDs lefthanded.

And I suppose Brees will be wearing jersey number "e" when he does this ???

I suppose, I didn't have any visions regarding his jersey.