Need suggestions for passive sub crossover/filter

I recently purchased an SVS CS Ultra from forum member Wuzzer and it is sitting patiently waiting for me to send it a signal. I'm looking for a filter/x-over that would run from say 50 (?) hz to the SVS and everything above to my Khorns. I have a Perreaux S.S. amp I may use one channel of, or will be getting an Adcom 555 tomorrow, 9/22, in a barter deal that I can bridge. Would like to find something that isn't too expensive but still does what it is supposed to do, I don't want to just go online and buy something based on specs and a description. Any and all recommendations are appreciated.

Man I'd be going crazy if I didn't have that sub hooked up yet! [:)]

Have you thought about getting something like this? http://www.parts-express.com/pe/pshowdetl.cfm?&DID=7&Partnumber=300-752&ctab=2#Tabs

That'd be the easiest route to go, having your amp with low level inputs and outputs, high level inputs and outputs, phase control, level control, low pass filter control, etc.

Otherwise hopefully someone on here will have some advice on a passive crossover.

I've been out of town 3 of last 4 weekends and working so much in between that I haven't hardly had a chance to even have the stereo on, say nothing of getting the sub going, but have a little time coming up during which I hope to get a few fun things accomplished.

I thought about a plate amp but hate to think I have two clean strong SS amps sitting here not being used as I buy another amp. I've seen a couple other ideas also as I've searched old threads but haven't found just what I'm looking for, actually think I did a couple nights ago but but right this second forget which thread it was in. I'll find it again, forgot about it till right now, was reading laptop in bed as I was falling asleep the other night. I'll let you know when it breaths again and how it fits with the Khorns.