Hi all! Big fan of Klipsch and finally made the plunge...

ssd008

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

SSD,

These are some beautiful surround sound speakers you have there, lol.....

I started with one pair of H-I's and was happy and had a stable situation for 25 years. Then I joined this forum. Since I joined the forum, I have added: 1pr Pro H's, 1pr split-cabinet CornScalas (a DIY cross between a Cornwall and a LaScala), 2pr KP-3002's, and 2ea KP 115 SW's and a pair or AL K TracHorns with Atlas K55 drivers, not to mention a butt-load of crossovers, amplifiers, subwoofer control units, multieffects processors, preamps, etc.

Two of the most interesting gear finds were the Yaquin tube buffer(unity-gain, just smoothes the digital ice-pickiness out and adds a bunch of dynamics, especially to bass and drums) and the BBE Sonic Maximizer.

Take a picture now and 10 years later, surprise yourself.

Welcome and congrats on finding a hobby that won't rot your brain or steal your soul...and by all means, rock on...

Chuck

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi all im new to this site. Today i got myself the klipsch kf28 5.1 pack it was priced at 2999 in harvey norman Tasmania they only had floor stock left still in very good condition i walked away paying 2000 i set them up today on my denon avrx3000 and omg im 1 happy man i was running jamo setup an it struggled was always making loud popping sounds and going into power protection but now with the klipsch ive not yet had that problem i had it cranking today had no problems and the sound was amazing im in love lol

Guest Steven1963

"If she doesn't mind even the big 'uns, she's a keeper!"

I thought all women preferred the 'big 'uns'? 

Wait...are we talking about the same thing? :rolleyes:

Edited by Steven1963

Guest Steven1963

Thanks all for the warm welcome!

I can definetly say that I am falling more and more in love as I listen and work out the kinks in my system. Just hooked up an optical connection from my sound source to my reciever and it vastly improved the sound quality (which was already pretty amazing).

Will be keeping these for a long time and expanding as funds and space allow! [ :D]

Welcome to the forums!  You sound like a Klipschorn owner in the making.

Guest Steven1963

Hi all im new to this site. Today i got myself the klipsch kf28 5.1 pack it was priced at 2999 in harvey norman Tasmania they only had floor stock left still in very good condition i walked away paying 2000 i set them up today on my denon avrx3000 and omg im 1 happy man i was running jamo setup an it struggled was always making loud popping sounds and going into power protection but now with the klipsch ive not yet had that problem i had it cranking today had no problems and the sound was amazing im in love lol

Welcome to the forums Scotty!  The Klipsch sound can be addicting.

• 1 year later...

You, my new friend have chosen the finest beginning to a top Klipsch experience. You scored Heritage line, and the Heresy is a superb loudspeaker. I love Klipsch loudspeakers and this fine forum. You have excellent taste. Do remember, that you will soon not be able to quit buying great music and great gear to go with your Heresies. And you'll be loving music for life, with that great live sound and unfettered Klipsch musicality. 

• Like 1