My new company name

greg928gts

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The name should represent somewhat clearly what your business offers. I think you do most of your work with speaker restorations using exotic wood veneers and your Vtrac set up for specifically Klipsch speakers. Sure it would be nice to have something sophisticated and catchy but you start getting loads of inquiries unrelated to what you actually do and miss some that would benefit from your services. So hows about: Gregs Audio Restoration (GAR)... Speaker Cabinet Restoration and Veneering.

The name should represent somewhat clearly what your business offers. I think you do most of your work with speaker restorations using exotic wood veneers and your Vtrac set up for specifically Klipsch speakers. Sure it would be nice to have something sophisticated and catchy but you start getting loads of inquiries unrelated to what you actually do and miss some that would benefit from your services. So hows about: Gregs Audio Restoration (GAR)... Speaker Cabinet Restoration and Veneering.

Along those lines I'm guessing that the name Phoenix Audio is probably taken . Something that implies rebirth or restoration that would make web searches by prospective customers easier .

Does Garvolti seem pretentious? I don't want a snobby name, just something cool sounding, easy to remember, unique.

Greg

Sorta rhymes with revolting. How about Custom Audio Lab - that sounds like what you want to do. I just checked and customaudiolab.com is also available as a domain.

added; Also worth considering names like Custom Sound Design or Custom Sonic Design

how about Loretta?

apologies to the monty python crew from Life of Brian. Eric Idle is upset and when questioned by john cleese, he says, "I want to be called Loretta." Why do you want to be called Loretta. "Because I want to have babies."

Sorry my mind takes off sometimes. Still trying to incorporate that V into some audio phrase.

Finishing touches for the presentation of the meal ....

Audio GARnish