My new company name

greg928gts

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I'm not Italian, but I do want to go there some day. I think Italian food is the best, and I like the way the language sounds.

Just so you guys know, my business is going to morph into more than just restoring, and maybe not even restoring eventually. For one thing, I intend to manufacture my own speakers. The success I've had with the V-Trac horns has fueled my desire to do more.

Greg

LOL. I just tried googling Garvolti and the only hits were from this thread.

There's something interesting about coming up with a company name that is a word that has never been used before. But it sounds like it could have been used before, or it could be a name or something. But to get NO hits on google?

Check out this company name

SERATO The name resulted after three months of intense design and refinement by the four founding members who gathered weekly, questing for the perfect company name. The criteria were simple: a word no more than six letters long, a word not found in any dictionary of any language, a word so scarce on the Internet that it could be considered new, a word that remained a dot-com virgin, and a word that rolls off the tongue like hot butter. Many meetings and reams of randomly generated words narrowed the candidates to four. A vote was cast and "Serato" came into the world. [Thanks to founder A.J. Bertenshaw.]

From this website http://www.rane.com/pronames.html

Greg

Common Ground Fair weekend and I spent the day walking around the fairgrounds thinking of names. We have had a booth there for years, most of my customers are crunchies.

http://www.mofga.org/TheFair/tabid/135/Default.aspx

One name I came up with was "Organic Audio", but there are a lot of hits on google for that and organicaudio.com seems to be taken.

Another was "Proven Audio". There are hits on google, but not for a name "Proven Audio", and provenaudio.com is available.

I'm not completely happy with Garvolti, at least not yet, still searching.

Greg

VG Plus,so you can have your V for the horns, using the Klipsch style "W" font, the G for your name, the Plus for the service and put all together a reference to grading. VeeGee has a nice ring to it(almost Italian sounding!LOL), V.A.G. sounds good to me to, but for different reasons. ;)

Lemme know if I am the big winner and I'll design a logo for credit in V.A.G....er...I mean VG Plus.