My new company name

greg928gts

I have every confidence you will keep the business high quality, with an emphasis on superb customer service (as you have in your previous ventures). BUT, be aware, if you slip*, someone (not me, of course!) will do a Bose/Blows play, and call you reVOLTIng AUDIO... Wink

*far from likely

Yeah, I thought of that before I chose the name. I figure if someone has something bad to say, they'll find a way no matter what.

Greg

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for late comments.

I wonder about the "Audio". Greg is into more than just audio and he/you may expand the business ito other areas.

Therefore I'd suggest the terms

Technology

Engineering

or

Science

in its place.

Wm McD

Thanks for the comments. It's already a done deal - Volti Audio www.voltiaudio.com (nothing there yet)

Greg

Like the second one Josh, good work and thanks for taking some of the weight.

No problem at all.

I'll try and get some more out there later today.

Typically the more logo's a client has to choose from the more likely they are to find something that really jives with them(within reason of course).

Hopefully greg will find something from one of us that just feels right.

-Josh

Just a quick and very rough one today, more interested to see if the V&A do anything for you.15138_179063520735_627380735_3249226_736

I'll have to think on this one. I like the "V", but I'm not sure I like the whole thing overall.

This is great that I have two forum members helping out with a logo. I really appreciate this guys. I can't wait to see the new logo on the new website, on my invoices, on the boxes I'm going to be ordering for the V-Trac horns, etc...

Greg