Let's see your Klipsch speakers.

JDJohnson

Thank you all. This is going well. It's nice to see your speakers, audio systems and rooms. You all have some real nice audio and rooms! I hope others post too. I'd like to see every ones stuff. I'm thinking most will not post their photos because they've already done so in the past though. Let's see your Klipsch, audio systems and rooms.

I feel left out with no big horns to show off.......................................YET!

Pete, very nice setup. do you plan on keeping the RF-7 setup when and if you get big ole horns????
What's not showing in the picture is the rest of the surround set up and I'm going to keep that mainly dedicated to home theater and run a completely seperate 2 or 2.1 audio only set up. I have towers (Klipsch of course) set up for the side surrounds and rears and for action movies or music dvd's I can't ask for more. There are some really wonderful set ups that are posted on this thread. Can't wait to hear your gear!

Pete

Hi there. I am from Holland ( The Netherlands )

This is my first time here on Klipsch community and i try to write my English as good as possible.

Since three years i am very fan of Klipsch speakers. My first pair were modified (By my local audio shop in Eindhoven) RF-16's and i loved that open clarity sound.

Now, 6 month's ago, i purchased a new amplifier (Denon 1500AE) with the Denon 1500 CD-player. After a few month's i noticed that my RF16's were to light for my amplifier and thought that my amplifier could do much more.

A few day's ago i was in my local audio shop for listening to the new Klipsch WF35's...and WOW! I was really, but really impressed!!!

I listened to them also with the Denon1500AE and 1500 CD-player and yesterday i have bought them.

I am so pleased with it, high open clarity sound, good mid and a very good tight low. Also they are very easy to push every detail out of it with low volume's (But that was also with my RF16's, typical klipsch if you ask me)

I am here for sharing my experience, read storie's from other poeple and learning more about Klipsch.

I don't know i am posting this in the right topic..if so..sorry..but it's new for me here.

Soon i will post a picture of my new speakers and my setup. for now i write my audio components here.
- Powersupply: Van den Hul Mainstream powerblock.
- Powercords : Van den Hul Mainserver (2x for CD-player and Amplifier)
- Interlink : Van den hul Jubilee silver hybrid
- Speakerwire: Van den Hul snowtrack
- Amplifier: Denon 1500AE
- CD-player: Denon 1500

I hope for a good time here and the greetings from Holland.

Hi there. I am from Holland ( The Netherlands )

This is my first time here on Klipsch community and i try to write my English as good as possible.

Since three years i am very fan of Klipsch speakers. My first pair were modified (By my local audio shop in Eindhoven) RF-16's and i loved that open clarity sound.

Now, 6 month's ago, i purchased a new amplifier (Denon 1500AE) with the Denon 1500 CD-player. After a few month's i noticed that my RF16's were to light for my amplifier and thought that my amplifier could do much more.

A few day's ago i was in my local audio shop for listening to the new Klipsch WF35's...and WOW! I was really, but really impressed!!!

I listened to them also with the Denon1500AE and 1500 CD-player and yesterday i have bought them.

I am so pleased with it, high open clarity sound, good mid and a very good tight low. Also they are very easy to push every detail out of it with low volume's (But that was also with my RF16's, typical klipsch if you ask me)

I am here for sharing my experience, read storie's from other poeple and learning more about Klipsch.

I don't know i am posting this in the right topic..if so..sorry..but it's new for me here.

Soon i will post a picture of my new speakers and my setup. for now i write my audio components here.

- Powersupply: Van den Hul Mainstream powerblock.

- Powercords : Van den Hul Mainserver (2x for CD-player and Amplifier)

- Interlink : Van den hul Jubilee silver hybrid

- Speakerwire: Van den Hul snowtrack

- Amplifier: Denon 1500AE

- CD-player: Denon 1500

I hope for a good time here and the greetings from Holland.

Good to have you Ryan and please let's see your pictures.

Thanks for all the comments so far.

I have a picture of the WF35 and my amp+CD-player.

Picture from the whole setup will folow, its quite a mess here [:$]

p1000807.jpgp1000807.jpg

p1000805s.jpg

Who can tell what for sort sound those lascla's/bella's/henesy's produce from Klipsch ?
When i look at the picture's from other members, it looks very special..many build acoustic rooms, really looks fantastic.