Let's see your Klipsch speakers.

JDJohnson

• Moderators

That's one crazy setup you have there. [:D]

Just curious if you have ever tried angling your RC-64 upward towards your ears? You will get a MUCH better sound if your center isn't aimed at your feet. I would suggest putting your TV on top of the 64 BUT that TV is HUGE! LOL

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

Currently (key word) a pair of Heresy IIIs in Cherry and Academy center channel. Two more sets of Heresys will soon join this setup for an amazing 7.1 system!

Cool looking room, that should sound great with the H lll's all around, heck just 2 for the rear would work.

It's nice to see all these different room's with many different models being used in different ways. [Y]

Currently (key word) a pair of Heresy IIIs in Cherry and Academy center channel. Two more sets of Heresys will soon join this setup for an amazing 7.1 system!

Cool looking room, that should sound great with the H lll's all around, heck just 2 for the rear would work.

It's nice to see all these different room's with many different models being used in different ways. Yes

I agree.

What you should do is cut out some of those shelves and put some Lascalas in there and move those Heresies to your rears.

What you should do is cut out some of those shelves and put some Lascalas in there and move those Heresies to your rears.

If it was my house, I'd cut the hell out of that and throw some Khorns in there with Heresies on top :-) I'm just renting this place for another year or two until I decide exactly what I want, something in Southwest Ranches i know that much, where I can have a theater room, a listening room and a goat named Billy.

Thanks for the compliments, I have a ton of ideas thanks to evil forces of Groomlake & Fender, they've corrupted me went from 1 pair of Klipsch 5.1 and 1 pair of Jamos to having four sets of Heresies in a two month window!

Thanks Bruce

Playroom for the kids and me :)

They play wii and dad play music, a lot of music.

Found some pic's from x-mas 09.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Still got some work to do, maybe this summer. New floor, maybe put up a wall close to the fireplace to hide the tv and soundsystem/wii and so on.

/jan