Let's see your Klipsch speakers.

JDJohnson

Thank you, quadklipsh...the classic Cornwalls and RB-75 were amazing loudspeakers. Luckily, other forum members are now enjoying them in their own systems. It's nice to know they've remained within the Klipsch family. [;)]

My latest acquistion, from forum member Joe Bayman (flwright) of Seminole, FL...a clean, near mint pair of birch veneer Heresy IIs (HII-BR) from 1987 in original condition. Joe was the original owner, and took extremely good care of his prized Hereys. Sorry about the picture quality...my cellphone is a lousy digital camera!

post-11084-1381963559378_thumb.jpg

The cane grilles are in excellent condition, along with the beautiful birch cabinets. The original slant risers were never permanently attached to the Heresys, and are only on the floor in my room temporarily until my new heavy duty Lovan 18 inch Jazz 3-post speaker stands arrive. The drivers and crossovers are all original and in excellent condition...I see no need to update or modify these consecuatively serial numbered Heresy IIs as they sound fabulous thru my '78 Sansui G-7000 stereo receiver (my 300B SET amp is down at the moment, but I can't wait to hear these beauties thru tubes)! [:D]

post-11084-1381963559649_thumb.jpg

PSG,

The backs are not sealed. I haven't made the time yet. My room options don't allow for corner placement and I'm waffling between sealing the backs v. false corners. Probably no sound difference, so I'm leaning towards sealing and saving the space. I've put my early money into ALK ES xovers and a Volti 2" horn.

BluBit,

Trying to save the floor space, plus the tops were water stained when I bought them so there's no need to show off the tops.