Let's see your Klipsch speakers.

JDJohnson

As promised, the picture of my whole setup.

p1000809.jpg

@Pete

Nice reference towers! I think you got a nice home-cinema experience with those.

Hi Ryan,you got a nice setup there.....but this wallplug in the middle there don't do your setup justice....other then that cool room

Not to be a d*ck but I think some of you are in painful need of more screen! Your speaker to screen size ratios are way outta whack! :)

Humorous observation Tim :) For me, the screen is simply optional. 2.2 channels of thunderous Klipsch sound, MANDATORY!!! The ratio of my music to TV, I could do with out the TV...

Sure it would fit! You gotta get rid of everything else on the wall. Speaker, screen, speaker. Done.

[:D] not a bad idea..ha ha ha [:D] I sit only about 10ft away from the screen....on a big one like that I could count every single pixel .....my 46" is big enough for that small room

Not to be a d*ck but I think some of you are in painful need of more screen! Your speaker to screen size ratios are way outta whack! :)

Not to be a d*ck, but your screen is only as big as the pond it's swimming in. There are sharks in these waters that will eat you up. :) Just sayin.

EDIT: hmmmm, I tried to delete this, but couldn't figure out how? I didn't mean to sound so antagonistic.

Sure it would fit! You gotta get rid of everything else on the wall. Speaker, screen, speaker. Done.

If I can ever find my camera I'll post a new pic. This is exactly what I have. Speaker on the left, butting up to 52" screen which then butts up to speaker on the right. Under the tv (acting as a mute stand until I can populate it with drivers) is a LaScala.

I had the cable TV guys out once to do the install and one of them stuck his head inside my horn and said "Hey Billy.....the sound is coming from in there!"

Especially when viewed at night, it simply looks like a big black wall.