Let's see your Klipsch speakers.

soundbound

mcm outdoors

I was there when this picture was taken!

All day party by the pond, under a pavillian with Great Louisianna BBQ, on a friend of Kevins 20 acre lot and Motengators playing at a nice level from at least 200 yards away.

Thanks for inviting me Kev, and I am very proud to know you and your extended family.

Next La Fonda Briggs on me Buddy! [:P] [;)]

Rog

Things have grown since this picture was taken. These are the fronts for my H/T system and 2-channel.

Very Nice, did you build the cabinets above the Khorns? They look great!

I bet that set up sounds fantastic and without much volume either. [:P]

Dennie

Things have grown since this picture was taken. These are the fronts for my H/T system and 2-channel.

I bet that set up sounds fantastic and without much volume either. Stick out tongue

Dennie

Thanks Dennie, I did build the cabinets to put the gear in. My plan is to one of these days I will run all of the cables and speakers wires in the ceiling and walls. Its going to be a big project that I have not gotten around to ! You can definately raise the roof if you so desire.

I bet that set up sounds fantastic and without much volume either. Stick out tongue

Dennie

Thanks Dennie, I did build the cabinets to put the gear in. My plan is to one of these days I will run all of the cables and speakers wires in the ceiling and walls. Its going to be a big project that I have not gotten around to ! You can definately raise the roof if you so desire.

It isn't going to be that big of a project or at least that was my experience. A friend helped me one day, we ran the wiring for 4 surround speakers in under 2 hours. I thought it would be much harder than it was. I realize you have more wires/cables to run, but it will be worth it. That is a beautiful set up you have there, those cabinets look great and I bet it sounds amazing. Thanks for posting the pictures!

Dennie

Dennie

It isn't going to be that big of a project or at least that was my experience. A friend helped me one day, we ran the wiring for 4 surround speakers in under 2 hours. I thought it would be much harder than it was. I realize you have more wires/cables to run, but it will be worth it. That is a beautiful set up you have there, those cabinets look great and I bet it sounds amazing. Thanks for posting the pictures!

Dennie

Its going to take me quite a bit longer as I have to go through 1" marble then 4" brick into the stud wall which is between the face brick and the chimney then over to the cabinet on the left where the A/VR reciever will be. Running the speakers wires will not be to bad, at least I will only have to do it once. Thanks Again Dennie !!

New filters in the khorns, new internal wiring Cool

Bob Crites tweeters, Bob Crites filters (A/4500) and removed the bass/low pass filters.

P1010011.jpg

Old filters and tweeters.

P1010014-1.jpg

/jan

Hi Jan R,

compliments for your sistem!!!

I have similar Crites crossover on my Cornscalas, I would ask you:

1)Do you like low slope Crites crossover, I suppose. What's the change in sound between those and your standard klipsch crossovers?

2)Other way is high slope crossovers. What are merits and defects of this two ways?

3)Why you bypassed the low pass on the woofer? What are merits of this mod on a Klipschorn????

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the humblier (is that a word?) side.

kewl and like the singer equip rack Yes

I noticed that too, very nice!

Dennie

Thanks guys. Neighbor was throwing out a Singer desk. It was trashed - must have been in a damp basement for years. Removed everything off the cast iron, then sanded and painted with Rustoleum. The refinished wood top is from a condemned upright piano, circa 1910.