RC-35 in the fireplace

Carbon_66

X marks the spot I guess?

If I had to guess, I would imagine that your original post asked the question "I want to wall-mount my TV and am wondering how best to mount my RC-35 center channel on the wall as well?"

How'd I do? [:)]

X marks the spot I guess?

If I had to guess, I would imagine that your original post asked the question "I want to wall-mount my TV and am wondering how best to mount my RC-35 center channel on the wall as well?"

How'd I do? Smile

Close. That was a start to a build thread. I needed to figure out how the attachments worked on this forum.

Here we go.

post-39047-1381950052669_thumb.jpg

Here is what I started with;

Sony V555ES

Sony DVP-NS400D

RB-5's

KSW-10

I added;

RC-35

RS-10's

Vizio VL420M

I really like the 555es, but it does not have hdmi, which dictates me to run component. My dvd also does not have hdmi. I will have Directv hd this weekend. I want to run everything through the Sony(component), or should I bypass(hdmi)? I've searched and read opposing points. I also would like to control everything through the Sony commander. Thoughts?

The plan is to get a pair of RF-7's for the front and use the RB-5's for the rears.

Greg

Posted Image

post-39047-13819500587266_thumb.jpg

Couple of Ideas.

1. Raise and mount your TV Higher on the wall.

2. Then build a shelf for your Center speaker to sit on Under the TV. (Where the TV sits at this time).

3. IF you get the RF 7's then your gonna want to get the RC 7 for Center channel duty !

Beautiful Living Room. Which will be even more attractive with a functional Fireplace..............

JMHO........................

Couple of Ideas.

1. Raise and mount your TV Higher on the wall.

2. Then build a shelf for your Center speaker to sit on Under the TV. (Where the TV sits at this time).

Beautiful Living Room. Which will be even more attractive with a functional Fireplace..............

JMHO........................

I agree.....