Modern Warfare 2 / COD6

janglebeezz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have notbought one yet. I hope the single player game is longer than COD4. That was kind of a bummer.

I am still hoping they find a way to open up dedicated servers for PC gamers. I like finding sites with specific rules for play and can bounce users who do not play by those rules. It makes the game much more fun and challenging. I also like it when admins can bounce people who cheat. Sounds like people have already hacked the Xbox and PC versions [:(] Flippen idiots.

JM

• 1 month later...

hope the single player game is longer than COD4. That was kind of a bummer.

This game is all about online multiplayer . There have been rumors that in future installments they , Activision , may do away with the single player mode alltogather .

I was wondering about that as well, now I know.

I dont play on-line much so maybe I will wait to get this game, I really liked COD4 but found it way to short.

the single player is WAY too short!

that being said, it is all about the online play like, Willy said. it's fun if you get good enough to where you dont die every 5 seconds[:D]

there's a bit of a learning curve, but once learn what not to do & where not to go on the maps, it's not so bad.

• 3 weeks later...