Lacewood Heresies

Just as I thought. This might be a seller to add to the "unathorized online dealers" list on the main site, since he/she constantly has Heresy III's for sale.

FWIW, I never did hear back [:)]

If it's too good to be true, it probably is. Being that there are no Heritage dealers nearby, I will just be patient and save the coin for a pair straight from the factory - complete with personalized badges! Perhaps some things ARE worth the wait.

• Moderators

This is actually an authorized dealer. They have been given the ok to discount select limited overstock items, these are one of them. Buy with confidence, I repeat BUY WITH CONFIDENCE! Full 5-year warranty applies.

Sorry I spoke too soon!

• 3 months later...

i bought my rf-83's and my rc-64 from him. this is the best online dealer i have ever dealt with. my rc-64 came double boxed and he uses fed-ex. you all know i hate UPS. my rf-83's came on a skid by holland trucking in one day and i had them held at the terminal so i could personally pick them up there. one less transport.

oh yea i forgot the best part. the prices are outstanding

i bought my rf-83's and my rc-64 from him. this is the best online dealer i have ever dealt with. my rc-64 came double boxed and he uses fed-ex. you all know i hate UPS. my rf-83's came on a skid by holland trucking in one day and i had them held at the terminal so i could personally pick them up there. one less transport.

oh yea i forgot the best part. the prices are outstanding

Not to high-jack or anything, but I see from your equipment list that you have Cornwall IIIs and older Cornwalls. Care to elaborate on the differences in sound?

The lacewood is pretty nice, but I'm not sure if it is so nice that I would pay extra money for it. Bubinga, Curly Maple, or Zebrawood might be a different story - far more interesting than cherry.

The lacewood, bubinga and curly maple all have the 3D effect, depending on the finish. That really comes down to personal preference, but as you say, they would all have more wow factor than the cherry.

See the 3D effect on this guitar back... simply stunning!

Bruce

post-7149-13819540316074_thumb.jpg

post-7149-1381956745323_thumb.jpg

post-7149-13819568758116_thumb.jpg