RF-62 vs RF-82

Jakeg123

You have to Listen and let YOUR Ears and Wallet decide..................

The advice has been given to you in spades..............You decide!Wink

The problem is that I only have the option to listen to the RF-82s and not the RF-62s. My local ultimate electronics does not have the RF-62s.

• 4 months later...

Terribly sorry to dig this thread up from so long ago, but I can't believe the prices you guys are getting....anywhere I've seen the RF-82's go for $600 EACH (per speaker, not per pair).

It doesn't help that I live in Canada.

From what I can tell, 6th ave and onecall are about the same price now, but don't ship to Canada regardless.

Do you know if these can still be found for 7/800 per pair? And why the price jump?

Thanks

Yeah that's true, but I am only 13 so I figure I will be upgrading in a few years anyways.

Holy shit you're 13 and you've got that audio setup you lucky SOB [:D] When I was 13 I just started working and was making about $4.15 an hour (I think that's what min. wage was in 1992). Hope you got what you wanted and it worked out I realize this is an old thread.

• 1 month later...

you wont be dissapointed with the rc-62, The way i look at it should go with rf-82's I originally had the 62's, and went to the 83's only because I got a killer deal on them. Dont get me wrong I love my old 62's but the 82's and even my 83's put a much more fuller sound than the 62's do.

Even though it is over $200 more? (money is hard to get for a 13 year old)

Yes.....been there done that with my father back in the day!!

Do a few extra errands around the house...it'll be worth it. My dad talked me into spending extra for a pair of speakers back in 1985, and I still own and use them regularly!! They've since been demoted to garage duty......but they still rock!! Haha