What are you driving right now

jacksonbart

I'm driving two things: a Dark Blue, 2005 Ford Freestyle Limited (48,000) and my wife crazy. lol The Freestyle is on its second set of Pirelli P7s.

Verna drives a Laser Red, 1996 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra with only 29.000 miles. That's her "baby". Went through 2 sets of BFG Gatorbacks due to tread separation and no, BFG would not waranty them. Using Pirelli's now.

Ms. Rose drives a Liquid Gray, 2002 Ford Focus ZX3 (12,000) (original tires, replaced fuel pump) and at 90 years old, Ms Rose drives a lot better to a whole bunch of other folks. [H]

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2007 Porsche cayman S- 29 k miles- daily driver- - bassalt black- sand interior- Borla pipes- remapped computer-airbox- Highly modded- aprox 350 hp- no dyno since last mods. xenons-trim pianted to match exterior color- runs like a bat out of hell.- 911 kiler except for the GT3s- GT2s and Turbos- want list Turbo convertible.

2009 Chevy tahoe- LT-2- triple black- 20s 4x4- purchased before govt takeover-6k miles

driven chevy trucks since 1979[Y]

Owned BMWs- last car was a 98 540i - drove 120k- traded for the cayman

Also love jeeps

+1 on the klipschchevelle- and the restored vette- nice!!!!!!!!!

My other ride is a 1933 Franklin Olympic Convertible Coupe.

One of 14 know to exist. Records are non-existant, but it is believed that about 50 Olympic convertible coupes were built.

Air cooled 273 ci (4.5 liters - same size as my 928) straight six. 100 hp, 3500 lbs. Four wheel hydraulic brakes.

Franklins were built in Syracuse, NY from 1902 through April, 1934.

post-16040-13819513048526_thumb.jpg

WOW- The Franklin is a beauty- +1 on the 928

My silver 98 GMC Yukon Z71 package may have been my best truck ever- Also had a 2 door SLT 96 Yukon. Drove the 99 146 k before trading on a red 2005 tahoe- My 2009 4x4 Tahoe is comfortable and cushy but not the truck of the 90s/2000 vintage Yukons- particulary the z71 variety.

Nice thread JB- very enjoyable

Wanna get sick to your stomach????? look at some of the collector car acutions and see what the Detroit muscle cars are bringing that we traded off for fancy trucks-luxury sedans and econoboxes in most cases for a song.Maybe a good topic for another thread.

'98 Blazer with 207,000 mi., 4.3ltr / 20mpg Put in a new tranny at 125k.

'01 Stratus with 165,000 mi., 28 mpg. (I hate this car, but it gets better mileage than the Blazer. The wife didn't like it either. It will be gone before Spring)