Please explain

NOSValves

Who said that I was upset? It was an impression I have on the Blueberry on thing in general not just the sound quality.

And you find that nothing is wrong with the left gain controls the right channel and the right gain controls the left channel?

Well, how about flip the switch to "off" to turn on the unit and "on" to turn off the unit. Hey there's not thing wrong with that just a "Bazaar" decision. BTW, can someone please explain to me what is "Bazaar"? I can't seem to find it in the dictionary.

Blueberry that I borrowed from a friend.

I agree that the RCA connectors suck as I have broken one messing around with the different inputs.

I dunno what he's upset about......It's just his friend's pre-amp he broke..........

There was a time when almost all connectors on audio gear, and the plugs/cables that attached them, were red (left) and white (right). Since my wires were always in a mess and I was looking down over the tops of my gear and couldn't read the labels, I just used the term red is left, white is right. It was backwards, but consistent throughout, so it worked for me. [:^)]

Aha! that's what I've been doing wrong!!! LOLOL!!! Seriously though, I use the "ancient mariner" method of RCA cable management... Red Right.... Marker panels in navigable channels and waterways are green and red... and.... red right return (back in).

I think I was also going with RED being on the port (left) side... [;)] We all have our ways, I guess.

Uh...Marvel, the labels were specificly marked "R" and "L" (in blue and orange respectively) not "Red" and "White" and there are no color on the RCA connectors themselves. I assume "R" means right and "L" means left. Now if you think otherwhile, then something is very wrong. I don't think, then, we are qualify for the interpretation of "audio labels". I think the Supreme court may need to get involved.

There was a time when almost all connectors on audio gear, and the plugs/cables that attached them, were red (left) and white (right). Since my wires were always in a mess and I was looking down over the tops of my gear and couldn't read the labels, I just used the term red is left, white is right. It was backwards, but consistent throughout, so it worked for me. Huh?

Craig, the "wires" are in the layout of the circuits on the PCB board. The traces between the RCA connectors are the same things as "wires'. You need to take PCB layout 101. Again, I think you're pretty "clueless" in the subject matter.

How a circuit board can be "wired" back wards when it has no "wires".... the Klipsch forum never ceases to amaze me. How can a group of really classy people attract so many nut cases....

And you find that nothing is wrong with the left gain controls the right channel and the right gain controls the left channel?

If properly connected in the manner as was mentioned before, you shouldn't have had a problem.

What are you going to do about your friend's broken pre-amp? Did you offer to have the broken input jack repaired?